At Timothy Publishing, we know that creating a book worth reading is more like running a marathon than a sprint. We’ve experienced first-hand what it is like to be a self-published author, and we would love to share the things we’ve learned along the way. Here is what the process normally looks like.
- Submit an Author Questionnaire – In order to decide on pacing in a race, you have to know whether you are on mile 2 or mile 22. Our author questionnaire can help you do just that. If your manuscript is very close to the finish line, we can find editors to proofread those last couple of lines. If you are beginning the race with a book idea or notes, we can help with that too. The information in this questionnaire helps our experts develop a plan to best serve your needs.
- Submit Your Manuscript – Our experts will recommend which services would be best to help get your manuscript ready to publish. Often, our manuscript evaluation service ($99) is a great place to start. You will receive a detailed report and a 4-5 page sample edit.
- Select a Publishing Package – Based on your input from the author questionnaire and recommendations from the manuscript evaluation, pick a package of services that best suits your publishing needs.
- Sign Your Publishing Agreement – Review your options, then sign the easily understandable Publishing Agreement.
- Proof, Layout, and Design Your Masterpiece – Based on the services you select, we polish your manuscript and create a professional-looking book.
- Approve Book Designs – Fine tune and accept book covers and layouts.
- Publish and Market Your Book – At Timothy Publishing, we give you the tools to market your book like a pro. Through the Ingram retail group, we make your book available to 38,000+ book retailers, in addition to major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBook. Whatever you choose, Timothy Publishing will make sure your book gets where it needs to go.
- Cross the Finish Line – Celebrate your finished product while your message impacts others.
Contact us today to get started!